Forum all new and wonderful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Kerala’s famous Ayurveda treatments
Why Are Fad Diets So Dangerous? EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:06 am by ilsaim

» Cure for rheumatoid Arthritis
Why Are Fad Diets So Dangerous? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:23 am by qerlindamin

» aspects to ponder upon when registering for yoga training
Why Are Fad Diets So Dangerous? EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:55 am by liyonna

» View the match Singapore, Jordan, 10/11/2011 online
Why Are Fad Diets So Dangerous? EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:19 pm by Admin

» View the match against Singapore vs Jordan, 10/11/2011 online
Why Are Fad Diets So Dangerous? EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:50 pm by Admin

» View the match against Singapore, Jordan, 10/11/2011 online
Why Are Fad Diets So Dangerous? EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:49 pm by Admin

» China vs Singapore - All Goals & Match Highlights (02 Sep 2011) 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifier
Why Are Fad Diets So Dangerous? EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:43 pm by Admin

» Very funny cats pictures and beautiful, cats, funny, beautiful, wonderful, fascinating mind
Why Are Fad Diets So Dangerous? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:43 pm by Admin

» Solar Panel Installation - A Career With A Bright Future
Why Are Fad Diets So Dangerous? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:47 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Why Are Fad Diets So Dangerous?

3 posters

Go down

Why Are Fad Diets So Dangerous? Empty Why Are Fad Diets So Dangerous?

Post  Admin Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:39 am

Before I get into the importance of free diet programs, I want to address an issue that needs to be corrected. "Diet's don't work, Weight Watchers does." This is a line from a commercial I just saw on TV, obviously for Weight Watchers. I have no problem with Weight Watchers but I do have a problem with this statement. Diets do work and it's important that all are aware of it. A majority of the population today has a desire to lose weight but most of them have no idea how to attack their problem. I'm here to say that dieting is the best way to lose weight and no matter the bad reputation it receives, it's still the most effective way to achieve any of your weight loss goals. That's why every dieting prospect needs to obtain free online diet plans.

In today's society, looks mean everything. Looks predetermines how you are viewed as a person. And because of that, people have become more and more obsessed with the next fad diet or pill in hopes to cut those unwanted pounds to improve their appearance. Everybody wants to be thin and they are desperate enough to try anything to get their quickly. And the best way to get there is by obtain free online diets.

Now, I'm not saying these fad diets don't work. Most of them work fine as long as you follow their instructions strictly. In fact, most of them help people obtain their goals quicker. So why am I even talking about old fashion dieting? Why am I so insistent in you obtaining free diet programs? There are three important benefits that separate regular dieting from those fad diets.

1) Regular diets are much healthier than alternatives. Almost every fad diet and pills utilize riskier means to obtain faster results. First of all, the body isn't meant to change quickly. Losing 10 pounds in a week isn't healthy. Steady and slow is the best way to go. Regular diets uses safer means to lose weight as well as it keeps the weight off. Second, pills are never good for the body, even if they are all natural. They might get you results, but you will be sacrificing your health.

2) Regular diets work as they fix the problem that has caused your weight gain. There is always a reason why people gain weight. It could be dietary changes, increased stress or decreased activity. For most it's a bad diet that has caused their weight gain. If you fix the problem, it's much easier to keep the weight off. Fad diets, pills, and most other programs don't fix the problem. Instead, they just delay you problems.

3) Regular diets are much cheaper. There are many options out there that claim to help you lose weight safely and most are correct. Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, Nutri-System are all safe and effective means to lose weight. However, they are expensive. You get charged for consultation fees every week and then get charged for the food you have to buy from them. Over a whole month, you can be spending well over $500. And for most of these programs, they don't fix the problems that caused your weight gain. Therefore keeping the weight off will still be difficult. Finding your own free online diet plans will be free and be just as successful.

Now there are probably some out there who have said that they've tried regular diets and found it a waste of time. My answer is that most of you have performed those diets incorrectly. Just like with any fad diets, there is a strict regime in which you need to follow otherwise you can't be successful in losing weight. So give regular dieting another chance and this time, follow free diet programs.

I know that sometimes it can be hard to find free online diet plans that provide good results but it shouldn't deter you. So if you are ready to lose those pounds that have been sitting on your body for years, continue on to my site. There you can find free online diets that provide readers with a step by step process to achieve your goals. Visit free diet programs.

(ArticlesBase SC #506831)

Admin
Admin

https://fantasticweb.ahlamontada.net

Back to top Go down

Why Are Fad Diets So Dangerous? Empty Re: Why Are Fad Diets So Dangerous?

Post  rami Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:59 am

1) Regular diets are much healthier than alternatives. Almost every fad diet and pills utilize riskier means to obtain faster results. First of all, the body isn't meant to change quickly. Losing 10 pounds in a week isn't healthy. Steady and slow is the best way to go. Regular diets uses safer means to lose weight as well as it keeps the weight off. Second, pills are never good for the body, even if they are all natural. They might get you results, but you will be sacrificing your health.

yeees

rami

Back to top Go down

Post  jack Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:07 am

thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

jack

Back to top Go down

Post  jack Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:07 am

Now, I'm not saying these fad diets don't work. Most of them work fine as long as you follow their instructions strictly. In fact, most of them help people obtain their goals quicker. So why am I even talking about old fashion dieting? Why am I so insistent in you obtaining free diet programs? There are three important benefits that separate regular dieting from those fad diets.

very important

jack

Back to top Go down