Forum all new and wonderful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Kerala’s famous Ayurveda treatments
EZ Trader binary option game EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:06 am by ilsaim

» Cure for rheumatoid Arthritis
EZ Trader binary option game EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:23 am by qerlindamin

» aspects to ponder upon when registering for yoga training
EZ Trader binary option game EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:55 am by liyonna

» View the match Singapore, Jordan, 10/11/2011 online
EZ Trader binary option game EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:19 pm by Admin

» View the match against Singapore vs Jordan, 10/11/2011 online
EZ Trader binary option game EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:50 pm by Admin

» View the match against Singapore, Jordan, 10/11/2011 online
EZ Trader binary option game EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:49 pm by Admin

» China vs Singapore - All Goals & Match Highlights (02 Sep 2011) 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifier
EZ Trader binary option game EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:43 pm by Admin

» Very funny cats pictures and beautiful, cats, funny, beautiful, wonderful, fascinating mind
EZ Trader binary option game EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:43 pm by Admin

» Solar Panel Installation - A Career With A Bright Future
EZ Trader binary option game EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:47 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

EZ Trader binary option game

Go down

EZ Trader binary option game Empty EZ Trader binary option game

Post  Admin Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:26 pm

Binary options, are call and put options with all-or-nothing payouts. There are four different types of binary options with which a trader must predict a certain outcome in order to receive a payout. There are the One Touch, No Touch, Double One Touch and Double No Touch options. With the One Touch option, a trader sets his or her trigger and a payout is received if the trigger is reached by the deadline. The same occurs with a Double One Touch but the difference is that the trader selects two triggers. As for the No Touch option, a trader sets his or her trigger and a payout is only received if the trigger has not been reached by the deadline. Binary Options by EZ trader have allowed inexperienced traders to make their way into the financial market with limited risk due to the simplicity of the options and the advance knowledge of risk, and potential gain/ loss.

Now you might be asking yourself the same thing I did at this point. A game where I bet how much a currency rate will end up being at the end of a day, how is this not gambling? I mean, it really does sound like gambling, right? But it's not, I assure you. Gambling is to play at any game of chance for money or anything of value. The thing is, that it isn't so much a matter of chance. Would you consider playing Monopoly as gambling? I know I wouldn't, and that's mostly because it involves play money but also due to the fact that isn't all based on chance. Sure, throwing the dice comes down to luck because they could cause you to pass go, to land in jail, or to fall on another players space resulting in you paying them. But there is more to it than that. Putting a bunch of houses in an area no players seem to fall on wouldn't be a wise investment but putting hotels on a hotspot could win the win game for someone. The same thing applies with this. By learning a little about markets, and practicing with a game like this one, a new trader with little to no experience could be just as successful as anyone who has been at it for years. It's not gambling but instead is a fun, exciting, and educational way to potentially earn real payouts and increase income.

Admin
Admin

https://fantasticweb.ahlamontada.net

Back to top Go down