Forum all new and wonderful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Kerala’s famous Ayurveda treatments
Texas Longhorns Gore Missouri Tigers EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:06 am by ilsaim

» Cure for rheumatoid Arthritis
Texas Longhorns Gore Missouri Tigers EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:23 am by qerlindamin

» aspects to ponder upon when registering for yoga training
Texas Longhorns Gore Missouri Tigers EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:55 am by liyonna

» View the match Singapore, Jordan, 10/11/2011 online
Texas Longhorns Gore Missouri Tigers EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:19 pm by Admin

» View the match against Singapore vs Jordan, 10/11/2011 online
Texas Longhorns Gore Missouri Tigers EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:50 pm by Admin

» View the match against Singapore, Jordan, 10/11/2011 online
Texas Longhorns Gore Missouri Tigers EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:49 pm by Admin

» China vs Singapore - All Goals & Match Highlights (02 Sep 2011) 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifier
Texas Longhorns Gore Missouri Tigers EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:43 pm by Admin

» Very funny cats pictures and beautiful, cats, funny, beautiful, wonderful, fascinating mind
Texas Longhorns Gore Missouri Tigers EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:43 pm by Admin

» Solar Panel Installation - A Career With A Bright Future
Texas Longhorns Gore Missouri Tigers EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:47 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Texas Longhorns Gore Missouri Tigers

Go down

Texas Longhorns Gore Missouri Tigers Empty Texas Longhorns Gore Missouri Tigers

Post  Admin Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Anyone that had any doubts about the Texas Longhorns being at number one can now forget them. Texas showed that they were tenacious and not letting go of their position on top of the ranking charts. The last time Texas wowed me like this was when Vince Young won the National Championship.

I mean they made Missouri look like a division two team in the first half. Texas played near perfect football in the first half with no penalties. They scored touchdowns on five consecutive drives in the first half as well. I couldn't count the times I was blown away by their amazing play. I couldn't look away for a second it seemed. There was one play were Colt McCoy (QB for Texas) had the ball striped away and it scooped it up off the ground and completed a 15 yards or so pass. Astonishing!

I really felt bad for Missouri. It seemed like every time they got close to scoring something bad happened. Example, with two minutes and forty seconds left in the first half, Missouri went for it on fourth down near the end zone. Well their receiver caught it but stepped right on the white line that is out of bounds. During the Official Review as the referee spoke the mentioned receiver thought he was calling it his way and started clapping, but then hung his head when he heard "not a catch". It was that kind of first half for Missouri. It was 35-3 at the end of the first half.

It seemed as if the only player playing decent was Jeremy Maclin, Missouri's kick returner/wide receiver. He was getting about thirty five to forty yards per return. I kept wondering why Texas kept kicking the ball to him. An out of bounds penalty kick is better than him returning two kicks for touchdowns any day. For those of you who haven't heard of him, he is one of the best returners in the country.

On the other side of the ball it seemed Texas could not mess up to save their lives. Mack Brown had told them to forget about their victory over Oklahoma last week and focus on Mizzou. They sure seemed to listen as all the players were making big plays. The defense was fired up as well as defensive coordinator Muschamp who could be seen multiple times hyper-happy when things were good, and super pissed when his defense gave up touchdowns.

Texas got good production from all three of their main running backs. Chris Ogbonnaya played great with 65 yards and two touchdowns (his highest of the season). Vondrell McGee had 58 yards rushing and Cody Johnson had a goal line touchdown.

Colt McCoy played amazing and broke the school career record for touchdowns with eighty two. He completed twenty nine of thirty two passes for a ninety percent completion percentage. Colt also had three hundred and thirty seven yards passing and two touchdowns. One can't ask for much more than that from their quarterback. The final score was fifty six to thirty one, Texas with the victory.

Admin
Admin

https://fantasticweb.ahlamontada.net

Back to top Go down