Forum all new and wonderful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Kerala’s famous Ayurveda treatments
Ten Worst Teams in the NFL EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:06 am by ilsaim

» Cure for rheumatoid Arthritis
Ten Worst Teams in the NFL EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:23 am by qerlindamin

» aspects to ponder upon when registering for yoga training
Ten Worst Teams in the NFL EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:55 am by liyonna

» View the match Singapore, Jordan, 10/11/2011 online
Ten Worst Teams in the NFL EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:19 pm by Admin

» View the match against Singapore vs Jordan, 10/11/2011 online
Ten Worst Teams in the NFL EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:50 pm by Admin

» View the match against Singapore, Jordan, 10/11/2011 online
Ten Worst Teams in the NFL EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:49 pm by Admin

» China vs Singapore - All Goals & Match Highlights (02 Sep 2011) 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifier
Ten Worst Teams in the NFL EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:43 pm by Admin

» Very funny cats pictures and beautiful, cats, funny, beautiful, wonderful, fascinating mind
Ten Worst Teams in the NFL EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:43 pm by Admin

» Solar Panel Installation - A Career With A Bright Future
Ten Worst Teams in the NFL EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:47 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Ten Worst Teams in the NFL

Go down

Ten Worst Teams in the NFL Empty Ten Worst Teams in the NFL

Post  Admin Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Through the midway point of the 2008 NFL season, this is the list of the worst teams in the NFL. They are categorized from least worst to the worst.

10. San Diego Chargers: The Chargers have struggle with LaDainian Tomlinson to get the running game going this year. It seems in his last game in London he started turning on the afterburners. But will it be enough to get his team into the playoffs this year?

9. Minnesota Vikings: If you can't get the passing game going, it's hard to get the running game working, and vice versa. We'll Gus Frerotte is not that much better than Tavaris Jackson. You'd think with a decent defense and Adrian Peterson that at least have a break even record. They are at 3-5 and may get worse.

8. Houston Texans: They are struggling more than their talked about Texas counterparts. That's because nobody like to talk about teams that have never or are not likely to make the playoffs anytime soon. They are in a tough division with Indianapolis and the undefeated Tennessee Titans. They have a decent team, Gary Kubiak isn't doing a good enough job and should be replaced.

7. San Francisco 49ers: Shaun Hill is going to be their quarterback for this week, who is that? I think Alex Smith is out for the season or something. They have old wide receivers like Isaac Bruce who needs replacing.

6. Seattle Seahawks: "Why so serious?" The Joker asked in The Dark Knight. Well, coach Mike Holmgren would say because my football team isn't playing like they should. This is a guy who took the Packers (with help from Brett Favre) to the Superbowl. He said he will sit out next year as is the tradition with most great coaches. Because they know they'll get that call from a team that wants them to return their franchise to greatness the same year they retire anyway. Their defense is good they just need some talented wide receivers and better tight ends.

5. Oakland Raiders: What can we say about the Raiders that hasn't been said? Well I can't really, so I'll just emphasis it. They have replaced their coaches way too often thanks to Owner Al Davis. Also, Davis hires the wrong players for the wrong era (1960's and 70's) football. He then blames coaches for everything. This franchise will eventually cease to exist unless someone with enough money coaxes him to sell the team to them. I doubt that will happen anytime soon. They have plenty of talent on both sides of the ball, they just need consistent coaching and smart staff to whip them into shape.

4. St. Louis Rams: They give up the fourth most amount of rushing yards a game. That is something to look at. They should draft some better linebackers as well as some some new tight ends. Torry Holt and Marchus Bulger aren't playing in their prime anymore so they could also look for help in those departments.

3. Kansas City Chiefs: Herm Edwards has never taking a team to the Superbowl, and is unlikely to at this rate. I'm surprised the Chiefs have even one a game this year. With Larry Johnson getting suspended and them not being able to find a quarterback to save their life. They should keep trading for another teams backup quarterback until they get a decent one. I hear Matt Leinhart isn't doing anything lately if they wanna give him a call.

2. Detroit Lions: Coach Rod Marinelli better watch out for his job as 0-7 is not acceptable in Detroit. The Lions traded away their best receiver in Roy Williams to Dallas. Big Mistake. As they are going to get late round picks for both draft picks traded. The Lions are worst in the league in overall defense giving up 30.3 points per game. Next year they need to use all their draft picks on defense.

1. Cincinnati Bengals: Probably one of the most talented teams I've seen to go 0-8 in a long while. They still have Carson Palmer, Houshmanzadeh, Chad Johnson on their team. They brought in Cedric Benson to help with their running game. They may need a better running back and more help on their offensive line to give their quarterback more time. They have had plenty of close game, they just weren't able to close out games.

Admin
Admin

https://fantasticweb.ahlamontada.net

Back to top Go down