Forum all new and wonderful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Kerala’s famous Ayurveda treatments
College Football vs NFL EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:06 am by ilsaim

» Cure for rheumatoid Arthritis
College Football vs NFL EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:23 am by qerlindamin

» aspects to ponder upon when registering for yoga training
College Football vs NFL EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:55 am by liyonna

» View the match Singapore, Jordan, 10/11/2011 online
College Football vs NFL EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:19 pm by Admin

» View the match against Singapore vs Jordan, 10/11/2011 online
College Football vs NFL EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:50 pm by Admin

» View the match against Singapore, Jordan, 10/11/2011 online
College Football vs NFL EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:49 pm by Admin

» China vs Singapore - All Goals & Match Highlights (02 Sep 2011) 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifier
College Football vs NFL EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:43 pm by Admin

» Very funny cats pictures and beautiful, cats, funny, beautiful, wonderful, fascinating mind
College Football vs NFL EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:43 pm by Admin

» Solar Panel Installation - A Career With A Bright Future
College Football vs NFL EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:47 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

College Football vs NFL

Go down

College Football vs NFL Empty College Football vs NFL

Post  Admin Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:41 pm

The NFL has had its good seasons, but this year it has let me down. Where is the drama? Where is the excitement? No arch rivals since Tom Brady is out. The Titans are the most boring undefeated team I've ever seen. There are no super stars on that Tennessee Team. If it had been Vince Young leading the glorious charge, things would be different.

This year college football has had it all. Dramatic one second losses by the Texas Longhorns. Upsets of USC by Oregon State. Even Penn State who everyone thought was sure to go undefeated the rest of the way got smacked upside the head by the Iowa Hawkeyes. Not to mention the Bayou Battle and Red River Shootout were probably the best rivalry games ever. I don't know if College Football is just bigger in the south, but it sure feels like it. Especially this year with all the commotion in the SEC and Big 12. I'll bet northern teams are wondering if they've been forgotten.

Maybe northerners like their NFL over college football because they've never tried it out. Try it, I guarantee you'll like it! Especially this year with all the BCS controversy and big upsets. Plus your never going to see players like Tim Tebow or Graham Harrell for a while. Quarterbacks like them plus Colt McCoy and Sam Bradford who will be back next year, are sure fun to watch. I'm not sure if Tebow will come back or go pro, it probably depends on whether he win another National Championship or not.

In the NFL players are paid whether they are injured or play an MVP style season. Because of this, I think until the playoffs they don't even come close to playing with the kind of heart that college players give on a regular basis. Nothing is really "on the line" for pro players until playoffs are within reach. Plus if they've already won a couple Super Bowls like the Patriots, what more are they trying to prove? If they have a five year contract they really don't have to worry about how good they do until they are about to be a free agent. You just rarely see the kind of Texas vs Texas Tech type of games during the regular season where both teams are absolutely dedicated to winning. Where one second meant the difference between being undefeated and being knocked out of National Championship certainty. Personally, I like the BCS controversy, it makes the sport that much more interesting.

Admin
Admin

https://fantasticweb.ahlamontada.net

Back to top Go down